My group had a wonderful weekend at the camp. Everyone really loved the surroundings and the buildings.
North Oxford Facility
The North Oxford facility is available for rental to outside groups during the fall, winter, and spring. It is the perfect rural setting for a weekend retreat, youth program, family reunion, mid-week conference, or even a unique wedding. Click here to see Picture Gallery.
Located on the site of the Clara Barton Birthplace Museum, and overlooking a lovely country pond, the George H. and Marie P. Chabot Health & Education Center, Fuller Dining Hall and our cabins, offer a warm, rustic, and very desirable place for private or corporate gatherings.
Groups of up to 150 can be accommodated in various locations. The Health & Education Center's bedroom wing sleeps up to 52 (in 14 pine-paneled rooms). The winterized lodges have the capacity for 15-19 beds each or can be used as additional meeting space.
The Charlton facility is available for rental to outside groups during the fall, winter, and spring. It is the perfect rural setting for a weekend retreat, youth program, family reunion, mid-week conference, or even a unique wedding. Click here to see Picture Gallery.
The spacious Penta Dining Hall is perfect for large groups. The dining hall has a cathedral ceiling and large fireplace. There is a beautiful 20-acre pond with adjacent pavilion. There are limited cabins available for rental. The property has ample hiking trails and athletic fields.
Miscellaneous Information for Renters
- Groups must provide their own linens (sheets, blankets, sleeping bags, pillows).
- Kitchen facilities are available for use or local caterers can be recommended.
- Firewood is provided.
- Groups must provide their own sporting equipment.
- A Facilities staff member is available to groups throughout their stay.
- All groups are required to have a certified lifeguard if using the pond or pool for swimming or boating.
- RENTAL RESERVATION WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED AND THE DATE WILL NOT BE HELD UNTIL $200 DEPOSIT AND SIGNED RENTAL RESERVATION FORM IS RECEIVED. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- We do not allow pets.
- No smoking or other tobacco use is allowed on the premises.
- Please click here for our rental brochure.
- For a rental reservation packet or more information, please call, write, or e-mail:
Phone: (508) 987-2056, Ext. 2006
The Barton Center for Diabetes Education, Inc.
P.O. Box 356
North Oxford, MA 01537-0356